Our RII20215 Certificate II in Surface Extraction can be done at our Training Centre in Canning Vale or can be arranged to be done at your workplace with our Trainer/Assessor.
The break down of training consist of:
Power point, Theory, Theory assessment, Practical training, Practical Assessment.
The course consist of 9 Units. The 4 core units being:
- BSBSUS201 – Participate in Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices
- RIICOM201D – Communicate in the Workplace
- RIIRIS201D – Conduct Local Risk Control
- RIIWHS201D – Work Safely and Follow WHS Policies and Procedures
The other 5 units are made up from the following:
- RIIQUA201D – Maintain and Monitor Site Quality Standards
- RIIMPO205D – Operate Roller/Compactor
- RIIMPO206D – Conduct Bulk Water Truck Operations
- RIIMPO337D – Conduct Articulated Haul Truck Operations
- RIIMPO338D – Conduct Rigid Haul Truck Operations
- RIISAM202D – Isolate and Access Plant
- RIISAM210D – Remove and Fit Wheel Assemblies
- RIISAM211D – Remove, Repair and Refit Tyre and Tubes
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
Candidates need two forms of identification and must be 18 years and over. Candidates must wear protective gear.