These courses provides the candidate with the required skills and knowledge to conduct High Risk Operations. (In Accordance with National Standards and High Risk Work License requirements)
Training One Australia offers high risk training at your workplace for the following packages. Some of the training can be done at Training One Australia Training Centre
- TLILIC2001 Licence to Operate Forklift Truck
- TLILIC2005 Licence to Operate a Boom-type Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC0012 Licence to Operate a Vehicle Loading Crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- TLILIC3006 Licence to Operate a Non-slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
Please ensure that you have two forms of identification, one with a photo and two passport photos.
After final assessment is complete and your deemed competent a certificate of attainment along with a notice of assessment will be issued.
Other High Risk Training includes and is done at our training centre as well as on site
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter & Work in Confined Spaces
- MSMWHS217 Gas Test Atmospheres