The Remove, Repair and Refit Tyres and Tubes Course is conducted at our training centre in Canning Vale or can be arranged to be conducted at your workplace with our Qualified Trainers/Assessors.
The course is a 2 day course plus 1 day for assessment.
Remove, Repair and Refit Tyres and Tubes training is delivered to the RII20215 Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations – RIISAM211D Remove, Repair and Refit Tyres and Tubes.
The break down of the course consist of:
Power Point, Theory, Theory Assessment, Practical Training and Practical Assessment.
The Elements are:
- Plan for removal, repair and refitting of tyres and tubes
- Prepare for removal, repair and refitting of tyres and tubes
- Assess and control risk in removal, repair and refitting of tyres and tubes
- Remove tyre and or tube from wheel/rim assembly
- Inspect wheel/rim assembly components prior to assembly
- Fit tyre and or tube to wheel/rim assembly
- Inflate assembly
- Inspect, tyres, tubes and wheel/rims
- Carry out a minor tube and tyre repair
Candidates need two forms of identification and must be 18 years and over. Candidates must wear protective gear.