The Conduct Skid Steer Loader Operations Course is conducted at your workplace with our Qualified Trainers/Assessors.
The course is a 2 day course.
Unit Course Code – RIIMPO318E Conduct Skid Steer Loader Operations.
The break down of the course consist of:
Power Point, Theory, Theory Assessment, Practical Training and Practical Assessment.
The Elements are:
- Plan and prepare for skid steer loader operations
- Operate skid steer loader
- Load, carry and place materials
- Select, remove & fit attachments
- Relocate the Skid Steer Loader
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Candidates need two forms of identification and must be 18 years and over. Candidates must wear protective gear.