The Operate Small Plant & Equipment Course is conducted at your workplace with our Qualified Trainers/Assessors.
The course is a 1 day course.
Course Unit Code – RIISAM204D Operate Small Plant and Equipment
The break down of the course consist of:
Power Point, Theory, Theory Assessment, Practical Training and Practical Assessment.
The Elements are:
- Plan and prepare for operating small plant and equipment
- Conduct pre-operational checks
- Use small plant and equipment
- Carry out operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Candidates need two forms of identification and must be 18 years and over. Candidates must wear protective gear.