The Telehandler Course is conducted at your workplace with our Qualified Trainers/Assessors.
The course is a 2 day course.
Course Unit Code – RIIHAN309E Conduct Telescopic Material Handler Operations
The break down of the course consist of:
Power Point, Theory, Theory Assessment, Practical Training and Practical Assessment.
The Elements are:
- Plan and prepare for telescopic materials handler operations
- Conduct telescopic materials handler pre-operational checks
- Operate Telescopic Materials Handler
- Attach, secure, lift, carry & place materials
- Select, remove & fit attachments
- Relocate the Telescopic Material Handler
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Candidates need two forms of identification and must be 18 years and over. Candidates must wear protective gear.